It appears as though the top up tv anytime box I paid £80 back in january has finally decided to work.
This box feels like the like an alpha version rather than an end user product, essentially the box crashes constantly, loses channels whilst you are watching them and fails to record anything.
Today a new firmware has been released and now the box works, sort of. Once it is on it works, but if it goes into standby its 50/50 if its going to come back on properly. The solution to this is to leave the box on, forever, but I don't think the hippies would agree.
The box is also noisy, it has a whiny fan that stays on when it is off so you can't sleep with it in the room.
I hope they one day fix this box for good, before I fix it with a hammer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment