Thursday, 13 March 2008

Finally Finished Mario

Well I finally finished Mario Galaxy after months of inactivity. I started it the day it came out but got caught up in essays for university, and then had to do my dissertation.

My Mario-ing was also interrupted by PGR4 and CoD4 on the 360, so I finally picked up last sunday on 50 stars and set about finishing the game. By monday I was at 100 stars so decided to take a break.

Today was mostly spent sat around doing nothing until midnight when I decided to take on Bowser, didn't take long but it was fun regardless.

Galaxy was a real return to Mario form, I could not stand to finish Sunshine, because the whole cleaning thing bored me, and I was worried I wouldn't enjoy this one either. But the short levels and the light hearted funness of the whole game kept me playing and enjoying it.

It's really one in the eye for all those people who need the latest games to have the best graphics, when you think about it graphics don't equal success or there would have been an original Xbox in every household.

On a side note about Xbox's, am I the only one with a working launch 360 left?

No comments: